-
November 16th, 2000, 02:34 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
The time being is..*looks at my watch*
2.40pm EDST..(eastern daylight savings time Australia)
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
-
November 16th, 2000, 03:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
*looks outside*
Its daytime here 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 17th, 2000, 01:43 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
6:45 am! In BC Canada
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 17th, 2000, 02:10 PM
#4
Inactive Member
very late and I should be in bed
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
-
November 18th, 2000, 11:16 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I am amazed that people have responded to this thread...*LOL*
Today is my 10th wedding anniversary (18-Nov-2000)...and the time being is 23:23..
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
-
November 18th, 2000, 02:12 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BELLE!!!!!!!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 19th, 2000, 05:45 AM
#7
Inactive Member
For the time being I'll just wish you a happy anniversary and continue exploring HostBoard.
[This message has been edited by OuTcAsT (edited November 19, 2000).]
-
November 19th, 2000, 12:34 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Congrats Belle. I wondered who was swingin from the chandellers last night *LOL*
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 19th, 2000, 08:02 PM
#9
Inactive Member
hmmmmmmm *hands u both screwdrivers* Its needing tightened before the Dutch porno crew use it on Monday for a film shoot 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 19th, 2000, 11:44 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Good thinking.
We don't want any accidents, our insurance would go through the roof.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks